WE SOLVE OUR CUSTOMERS' TOUGHEST CHALLENGES
The pace of competitive change continues to increase and sourcing teams continually face new challenges. Engineering support staffs are shrinking. Market demand is difficult to forecast. Cost pressure continues to increase. In order to deliver extraordinary results, your team needs a responsive contractor who can seamlessly integrate into your product realization strategy.
MEC has developed a business model that addresses key customer issues:
- Comprehensive North American Manufacturing Solution - With manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin, Oregon and Mexico, we offer both U.S. regional support options and a migration path to a low cost manufacturing solution for mature product. This model improves responsiveness, shortens finished goods pipelines and preserves U.S. jobs.
- Focused Solutions for Product Development - Product development and early prototype phases require a unique mix of support services. Our business model uses strategic business units to address these needs, providing customers with focused, responsive teams for both product development engineering support and quick-turn prototyping.
- Global Sourcing & Business Processing - Materials represents the bulk of product cost. Our International Purchasing Office (IPO) in Singapore helps ensure competitive offshore materials options. Our India office helps speed machine programming and access lower cost engineering support, as required.
- A Culture of Responsiveness - We combine a Lean manufacturing philosophy with a strong program management model to provide efficient, rapid solutions to our customers' most challenging requirements.
- Committed to Our Business - MEC is privately-held and financially strong. We have served some of our customers for decades. While we continue to evolve in terms of global reach and overall capabilities, our commitment to putting customers first remains unchanged.